- University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School
- Marquette University
Honors & Awards
- Top 40 Under 40 Criminal Defense Attorneys – 2016 – The National Trial Lawyers
- 10 Best Attorneys in Wisconsin for Client Satisfaction – 2018 – American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorney – 2018 – Attorney and Practice Magazine
- Fox Crossing Municipal Judge
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Criminal Law Section
- Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar Association
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Outagamie County Bar Association
- Winnebago County Board of Supervisors
- St. Norbert Mock Trial Team
Timothy Hogan’s practice is dedicated solely to criminal defense. After multiple internships while in law school at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, including the Wisconsin Supreme Court and Department of Justice, Timothy worked at the Milwaukee Public Defenders Office representing people charged with multiple types of offenses. It is during this internship that Timothy developed a passion for criminal defense. He understands that defendants are people first. He is passionate about his work and will work hard for you.
Timothy has represented clients charged with sexual assault, homicide, drug delivery, domestic abuse, and more. He has represented people at jury trial in sexual assault, homicide, OWI, and domestic violence cases, in addition to others. Timothy also understands the value and importance of effective motion practice. While he mainly practices in Appleton and Oshkosh, he has represented clients in Fond du Lac, Waupaca, Green Bay, and surrounding areas.
In addition to practicing law, Timothy likes to enjoy all that Wisconsin has to offer. During the summer, Timothy can likely be found outside camping, fishing, hiking, or having fun on the water. In the winter, Timothy Hogan can likely be found skiing, ice fishing, or even building a snowman. He also enjoys watching the Brewers, Badgers, and Packers. He and his wife Sarah also like to spend time with their two dogs.
When someone is charged with a felony or misdemeanor, they need an attorney like Timothy to help navigate them through the process, fight to uphold their legal rights, and zealously represent their interests. To discuss your case with him, call and set up a free consultation.